Friday, March 19, 2010

What We've Learned

Here are a few questions that my classmates and I have answered. We, then, took away the questions, and these statements are now words of wisdom.


Being young means that you are naïve about things that go on.


Being a young person means learning to be independent.


We are humans, we have feelings, and we do want to achieve great things. We just need more activities.


The most valuable lesson I have learned while at MASE is to stay out of drama and keep to yourself.


People respond to kindness.


Black church shoes are the worst fashion trend at MASE.


My favorite places in Memphis are the Stax Museum and the Pink Palace.


I will remember getting my class ring!


People don’t keep secrets any more.


Mr. Brame doesn’t play.


You should never kiss your best friend’s boyfriend.


I think Obama has done great so far.


Being a young person is the most precious gift.


Music is really the center of my sanity.


My favorite place in the city is anywhere I can be with the people I love.


We do listen to adults; we just act like we’re not.


Always keep up with your belongings because they will come up missing.

Sagging pants is the worst fashion trend.


Build us up; don’t tear us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment