Monday, March 22, 2010

Ge's Will

I, Ge Conner, being of sound mind and body, hereby establish my last will and testament. I want to honor my sister, Duawa Conner, to be my executer. I have given her this task because she is responsible, reliable, and intelligent.

I want to start off by thanking my mother. She carried me in her belly for almost ten months, and I am grateful. I want to say that I’m sorry for undermining you in the past. I realize that I actually don’t know everything. I want to you to have all of my make-up. You were always beautiful to me, and since I always took yours, I want you to have mine. All those times that you said I looked like you, I denied, but now I see that I was just trying to be like you. I think you are a good role model. Although you have many flaws, nobody in the whole world is perfect.

Hello, father. You are really the best. At times you could really get annoying, and get angry for no apparent reason, but I still loved you. I never said that enough. I hated when you said nobody cared for you, because even if no one else didn’t, I did. I really appreciate what you have done for mom, and myself. Taking care of four other boys that weren’t even yours had to be tough. I am highly thankful to have a father such as you. I want to leave you with the singing turtle that you gave me on Valentine’s Day 2004. I think that will continue to show how much I love you, ad give you a good laugh when you are feeling down.

My big sister is somebody who I always looked up to. I don’t if you knew this, but I loved you. I was never sure if you loved me back, but you had to because I was the baby sis! That one day I had almost got hit by a car, and you said, “If she would have hit you, I would have beat her butt,” that really made me feel loved, but you probably payed no attention to that remark. It’s hard to really give you something materialistic because you always looked down on me. Everything I did, you didn’t like. Everything I wore, you hated on it. You are a major part in way my skin is so thick. So I guess I’ll leave you with encouragement to continue to do what you’re doing, and keep your head up.

To two of my brothers, Kadreiel Love and Kalaan Conner, I want to say that I love you two, also. I enjoyed most of my childhood with you guys. It was always flipping off of the couch, doing magic tricks, or just joking around. To you I want to leave my diaries. I never really opened up to anyone, but maybe now you guys can know the real me. I trust that you will show no one else my private pages. Take them to your grave.

I want to let everyone know that I truly love them. I know I didn’t leave something, or acknowledge everyone in my family, but that doesn’t lessen the intensity of my love and care. Remember, I am in a better place, so don’t worry. I will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment