Tuesday, February 9, 2010

True-False Quiz About Ge

We had to write a true and false quiz about ourselves and let our peers anwser the them.

1. I have 3 middle names.

2. My favorite rapper is Lil Wayne.

3. I was on Mr. Chuck's show.

4. Spongebob is not my favorite tv show.

5. I like to rap.

6. I've gone bungee jumping.

7. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.

8. I think MASE is better than Central.

9. I want to live in Jamaica just to pick up the accent.

10. I want to become a Forensic Scientist.




4 comments:

  1. 1. true
    2. false
    3. false
    4. true
    5. true
    6. false
    7. true
    8. true
    9. true
    10. true

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.FALSE ! I only have 2 middles names Jilah VERNELL WYNTER-LEA Conner.

    2.TRUE ! Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper EVER.

    3.TRUE ! yay ! I think I was 5 or 6. All the kids in my class we on it, and he READ to us !

    4.TRUE ! What cartoon is better ?

    5.TRUE ! I can FLOW ! Wayne is my inspiration !I'm actually listening to him now !

    6.FALSE ! NEVER WILL I DO THAT ! I won't even get on a ROLLER COASTER ! I'm afraid of HEIGHTS !

    7.TRUE ! I have a BIG family !

    8.FALSE ! Central is WAAY better ! That's the school that I came from.

    9.TRUE ! I LOVE the JAMAICAN ACCENT ! I plan to live there for about 5 years, then live in New York for the remainder of my life !

    10.TRUE ! I LOVE CSI: MIAMI ! I also like to dissect dead things. I know, wierd right ?

    ReplyDelete